What's new

Greetings from London

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

michaelgore11

New Contributor
Joined
Aug 14, 2017
Messages
1
Location
Bracknell, England
Rep Bank
$60
User Power: 600%
Hello people,

My name is Michael, I am from London, England. I am 18 years old. I have been building computers and selling them successfully using Gumtree and eBay for the last 3 years. Unfortunately my eBay was terminated a year ago as they realised I was not of age. Since I changed addresses after the time I was banned I am back on their platforming selling my computers again. My day-time job is a Marketing manager. I work for my father's company called Gallant Sports which is located in my home town Manchester. Fitness e-commerce industry I guess. I am well versed in Ad-words and Facebook adverts, it was a struggle but it is something I have perfected over a reasonable amount of time. I'm in once a week majority of the time I work from home. I do not have a passion for continuing/inheriting my father's business. I have been pondering on starting my own E-commerce store that is separate from my eBay store. I have an idea to find 3 profitable niche's and to build stores from them. I have done extensive research and once I complete my tax sheets I will get started. I am expecting to fail hence why I've joined this forum to seek advice if needed. I embrace failure as it helps me develop myself upon introspection. I am just rambling at this point this is too lengthy for an introduction. Hi.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni Nodjeim!
 
Ximduni vu vji gusan!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom