- Joined
- Jan 1, 2016
- Messages
- 3
Rep Bank
$140
$140
User Power: 200%
Hi everyone. I've read the millionaire fastlane months ago and it tuned me on "producer mode". I've started taking action in the ecommerce world with mild results. Not bad for my zero experience but I was hoping to do more and more in terms of providing value.
In everyday life I'm actually a physical therapy who lives and works in Italy (so sorry for my bad english...is there anybody from Italy?).
Being in the field of healthcare I try to provide better life to my patients everyday, so my ecommerce try doesn't reflected my true value (it wasn't healthcare-related).
I've re-read the millionaire fastlane for the second time and then it was time for "unscripted " and it was the final kick. I am completely absorbed.
I know my journey started months ago, and I admit I lost the route but I'm here to come back in track!
Nice to meet you all!
In everyday life I'm actually a physical therapy who lives and works in Italy (so sorry for my bad english...is there anybody from Italy?).
Being in the field of healthcare I try to provide better life to my patients everyday, so my ecommerce try doesn't reflected my true value (it wasn't healthcare-related).
I've re-read the millionaire fastlane for the second time and then it was time for "unscripted " and it was the final kick. I am completely absorbed.
I know my journey started months ago, and I admit I lost the route but I'm here to come back in track!
Nice to meet you all!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
