Hello everyone!
My name is Wendi and I just recently completed MJ's book. Loved every second of it. I had a hard time putting it down! My husband WILL be reading this book shortly. :smxB:
I worked in the corporate world for a few years before my first child was born. I became a stay-at-home mom after that. Just this past year, my husband went through his mid-life, what I call, revelation. He worked as an Actuary at MANY jobs and was never happy. He finally decided to go out on his own and we have never looked back. He's starting an insurance brokerage firm to begin with and then we hope to expand to other types of business ventures. They sky has become the limit for us. It's slow moving at this point because my husband is currently suffering from chronic pancreatitis. He's on the road to healing (thanks to some local nutritionists) and every day gets better and better.
I'm diligently thinking of businesses I would like to create. The excitement is unparalleled! Thanks to DeMarco's book, my future is looking super sweet!
Thanks for reading!
Wendi
My name is Wendi and I just recently completed MJ's book. Loved every second of it. I had a hard time putting it down! My husband WILL be reading this book shortly. :smxB:
I worked in the corporate world for a few years before my first child was born. I became a stay-at-home mom after that. Just this past year, my husband went through his mid-life, what I call, revelation. He worked as an Actuary at MANY jobs and was never happy. He finally decided to go out on his own and we have never looked back. He's starting an insurance brokerage firm to begin with and then we hope to expand to other types of business ventures. They sky has become the limit for us. It's slow moving at this point because my husband is currently suffering from chronic pancreatitis. He's on the road to healing (thanks to some local nutritionists) and every day gets better and better.
I'm diligently thinking of businesses I would like to create. The excitement is unparalleled! Thanks to DeMarco's book, my future is looking super sweet!
Thanks for reading!
Wendi
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
