Hi everybody, I'm 22 years old and I live in Berlin. I'm currently in the process of launching a membership group focused on habit creation to improve productivity while working from home. Any thoughts on the potential for the idea?
I have created 3 sales funnels, 3 different youtube ads that are currently in the learning process. Google Ads is learning who to show the ads from the audience that I selected. That process will take 5 days which is a bit annoying.
In terms of marketing my membership group, I am trying to figure out the following: should I focus only on YouTube Ads or should I also try to organically get members in forums and youtube comments?
Best of luck to you all, and may you take tones of consistent action.
I have created 3 sales funnels, 3 different youtube ads that are currently in the learning process. Google Ads is learning who to show the ads from the audience that I selected. That process will take 5 days which is a bit annoying.
In terms of marketing my membership group, I am trying to figure out the following: should I focus only on YouTube Ads or should I also try to organically get members in forums and youtube comments?
Best of luck to you all, and may you take tones of consistent action.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
