The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Greetings from Berlin. YouTube Ads and a membership business. Any ideas?

Idea threads

guidaccio05

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Dec 8, 2019
Berlin
Hi everybody, I'm 22 years old and I live in Berlin. I'm currently in the process of launching a membership group focused on habit creation to improve productivity while working from home. Any thoughts on the potential for the idea?

I have created 3 sales funnels, 3 different youtube ads that are currently in the learning process. Google Ads is learning who to show the ads from the audience that I selected. That process will take 5 days which is a bit annoying.

In terms of marketing my membership group, I am trying to figure out the following: should I focus only on YouTube Ads or should I also try to organically get members in forums and youtube comments?

Best of luck to you all, and may you take tones of consistent action.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.