The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

greetings Fastlaners!

WestCoastMax

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jun 13, 2020
Earth
Hello, fastlaners!

I'm a 17-year-old from Seattle, Washington. I first discovered this forum by deciding to better myself.

Growing up, I was always told to do good in school. I was constantly told college is a necessary step. However, I don’t recall ever being told why. I just assumed it would give me the necessary tools needed in life or my field of work. It wasn't really till high school that I started questioning this narrative. Furthermore, when I started taking my SAT( a standardized test for college admission) I started really wondering why. All our lives we are led to believe that our entire future relies entirely on the score they receive tests such as these and if we do not do well enough, we will not get into the college they want to attend and their life will be ruined forever. Then I started wondering, why do we go to school? Why do we get good grades? To get into a good college. Why do we want to get into a good college? To get a job we will have to do for the rest of our life... And then we die. Sounds great right? I don’t think so. I realized that I really didn't care about school and that I was really just doing it so that I could please my parents.

We only get one shot in life, so why not make it fun and enjoyable, instead of sitting in school and working until we die. We should spend our time doing things that we will remember for the rest of our lives.

However, am I a bit stuck on the action faker phase. If anyone could help I'd really appreciate it.

well, enough of my rambling. Happy to be in this community, and I look forward to learning from everyone here.

Cheers.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...