Boba here, 38 year old guy from Serbia beginning in the enthusiastic field of freelancing. I got the link to this forum from a client on Upwork (SinisterLex's thread about account deleting) and I kinda got hooked. Although I am mostly a reader on forums I will do my best to participate as actively as possible. I know it shouldn't be that hard but consider the following - full time job, freelancing, married, two kids, community activist (consult about or do anything the neighborhood needs thats related to IT) and a LoL junkie (I steal an hour or two at night, when everyone is sleeping)...
At the moment I am trying to boost my freelance career and put myself in a position to help others with my experience (in the selfish purpose of feeling good about myself).
At the moment I am trying to boost my freelance career and put myself in a position to help others with my experience (in the selfish purpose of feeling good about myself).
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
