- Joined
- Nov 27, 2011
- Messages
- 46
Rep Bank
$245
$245
User Power: 41%
Hi all.
I've been absent from the forum for a while due to some bereavements, so money/business have had to take a backseat for a while.
The business I've been trying to set up is in the area of Turnaround (helping businesses and entrepreneurs diagnose and fix their problems - see my journal etc for details)
Anyway, while I've been inactive, my mentor and friend Jason has set up a new site about this principle of turning around businesses/problem solving, and productivity, which I think might be really useful for some people in the 'motivation' forum. He just posted a LONG article on Personal Kanban (it's available as a PDF but I don't know if I'm allowed to post the PDF link here).
As a disclaimer there's no money involved for me - it's his new project and I have no promotional gain - he is just a well-respected consultant and a very smart guy, and this is his first 'business' blog. There really is some great stuff on it - Kanban is how I structure everything I do, so I'd always recommend learning that if you struggle to get things done.
Turnaround Fuel | Ignite Your Way to New Heights with Turnaround Principles
This could turn out to be a great blog, so I'm excited to see what he does with it.
Will
I've been absent from the forum for a while due to some bereavements, so money/business have had to take a backseat for a while.
The business I've been trying to set up is in the area of Turnaround (helping businesses and entrepreneurs diagnose and fix their problems - see my journal etc for details)
Anyway, while I've been inactive, my mentor and friend Jason has set up a new site about this principle of turning around businesses/problem solving, and productivity, which I think might be really useful for some people in the 'motivation' forum. He just posted a LONG article on Personal Kanban (it's available as a PDF but I don't know if I'm allowed to post the PDF link here).
As a disclaimer there's no money involved for me - it's his new project and I have no promotional gain - he is just a well-respected consultant and a very smart guy, and this is his first 'business' blog. There really is some great stuff on it - Kanban is how I structure everything I do, so I'd always recommend learning that if you struggle to get things done.
Turnaround Fuel | Ignite Your Way to New Heights with Turnaround Principles
This could turn out to be a great blog, so I'm excited to see what he does with it.
Will
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
