The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Great Experience Using Newly Learned Copy and Sales

NewManRising

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Oct 30, 2017
White City, OR
I just had a great experience selling a bunch of items. About a month ago I bought some stock of an item. I first dropshipped it and learned that some people actually want it. So, I bought a bunch in bulk. I listed it on ebay and for weeks no sales.

I recently bought a copywriting course on Udemy and I watched about 1/3 of the lessons today. I paid attention the the points made on using emotion, connection with "humans", having a good headline, and being more creative with the body of the description. About 30 minutes ago I made changes to my listing. I also posted this listing on Craigslist. Not even 20 mins later someone from eBay buys one and someone from Craigslist wants 10 of them. I already made back my initial investment with these purchases.

It just goes to show how Copy can make your sales better. I recently decided I really wanted to learn copy because I have been having FTEs for a few months now and wanted additional income or for it to replace my job. Anyway, if you are stuck, pick a skill, and learn it well. It is about the process. Just do it and the dots will connect.

Good luck.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Danny Sullivan

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 2, 2018
Germany
Nice process. Glad it worked out for you!

Would you mind sharing the link to the udemy course?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom