The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

GPTGlasses

Idea threads

futureadonis

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 27, 2023
Is it possible to incorporate a camera and a small display into a pair of glasses? The camera would capture text in front of it and send it through an API to ChatGPT. ChatGPT will perform the task and send back the answer, which would then be displayed on the small screen in the glasses. This would definitely make life easier for students. I don’t know how to do any of the steps to create such thing. But maybe someone else does.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

marble

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
221%
Apr 11, 2023
I can't think of a reason why this wouldn't better as a phone app. Though ngl, my phone already does pretty much the same thing using Google Lens.

Also, have you considered the fact that ChatGPT is incredibly stupid? As a student who has tried using it for homework, depending on the subject it will only get 20-60% of the answers correct.

futureadonis

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 27, 2023
I can't think of a reason why this wouldn't better as a phone app. Though ngl, my phone already does pretty much the same thing using Google Lens.

Also, have you considered the fact that ChatGPT is incredibly stupid? As a student who has tried using it for homework, depending on the subject it will only get 20-60% of the answers correct.
It’s easy for cheating in school. I don’t think that chatgpt is stupid, in fact i get good grades only because of the homework it does for me. In tests I can’t just sit with my phone there…

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.