The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Got a Sales Question for Jordan Belfort? The Wolf of Wall Street? Post Here

Marketing, social media, advertising

bane

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Aug 7, 2012
NSW, Australia
G'day mate!

My Business Partner @codo3500 and I are attending Jordan Belfort's (the "Wolf" of Wallstreet's) three (3) Day Straight Line Persuasion (SLP) Bootcamp this Monday in Melbourne, Australia.

We want to give back to the forum, so ask me any questions you have for Jordan himself about Sales or SLP.

More event details:

• It's $2,500 AUD for a ticket
• No. Of attendees = only 40 to 60 (workshop style event with lots of JB interaction)
• We'll walk away with a script
• There will be lots of workshopping
• More info: http://www.thewolflive.com.au/

@codo3500 and I have both completed the SLP DVD Series and have a medium level of experience using it very successfully for cold calling. Furthermore it turned me into a closing cold calling salesmen in less then 3 weeks and I am an Electrical Engineer by trade with no previous sales experience. It was crazy.

Give me your (Sales Related) Questions for Jordan!
I am friends with the organiser and his advice was to create a shopping list of: questions, challenges, problems, objections from cold calls, sales etc. Because Jordan loves a challenge.

So my friends, if you have any SALES or SLP questions please post them here and I will do my best to ask the man, Jordan himself.

Also, happy to give an update and review about how the event's going too.

NB: We don't like or admire Jordan for what he did in the past (and movie) but respect him simply for his sales ability and presentation delivery skills - which we want to emulate so that we can add value to the world positively.

Edit: Please know that I am just trying to help out people here on the forum and do something positive, I am not trying to promote Jordan, or enter a some ethics debate about his past for example. If you want to do that, then feel free start a new thread or PM me. Like I've said, I don't condone his past. Please keep this thread positive :)

Cheers :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

bane

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Aug 7, 2012
NSW, Australia
Ask him how he got away without paying anyone back and where does he hide his money

Ok sure. I'm glad we got that out of the way. Thanks!

Great thread, I loved the SLP Program, Thanks Bane let us know how it all goes!

No worries man! Have you tried implementing SLP? Thanks for the support

OscarDeuce

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
269%
Nov 28, 2014
Northern Virginia
Boss:

Can you share where you purchased the SLP DVD Program? I looked online and found multiple sites selling it for prices ranging from $500 to $2000 US. Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
O-2

Perfectlytimed

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 2, 2013
Ask him how he got away without paying anyone back and where does he hide his money

Your answer is in OP's post. Australia, there Mr Belfort can conceal his assets from his victims. So it's safe to say, not a single dime made from his "bootcamp" tours goes to his victims.

Basically, Jordan Belfort being Jordan Belfort. He got OP to pay $2500 ... Now that's a salesmen ;)

bane

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Aug 7, 2012
NSW, Australia
How much money does a man need to be completely happy? His personal view.lol

haha cool question. I'll ask his view!

Just my sidenote: I read a scientific study saying it was around the $80k - $90k mark to become happy from "money" then after that it's family, emotions, spiritual etc.

Boss:

Can you share where you purchased the SLP DVD Program? I looked online and found multiple sites selling it for prices ranging from $500 to $2000 US. Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
O-2

Sure mate! About a year ago when I was a "struggling" fastlaner, my Auntie gave it to me as a gift. She bought it online for $2k USD I'm pretty sure from his actual site.

Your answer is in OP's post. Australia, there Mr Belfort can conceal his assets from his victims. So it's safe to say, not a single dime made from his "bootcamp" tours goes to his victims.

Basically, Jordan Belfort being Jordan Belfort. He got OP to pay $2500 ... Now that's a salesmen ;)

The answers are all over google, interviews and documentaries. This isn't a "new" topic.

Yeah... Jordan is a salesmen. You nailed it.

Perfectlytimed

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 2, 2013
$2500 is peanuts on the deals we've put together by using his system. It's worth 10x that. The guy is scum, but he sure knows how to teach.

I meant no offense. Only that most of these bootcamps are scams to make more money out of you. Jordan Belfort and bootcamp in the same sentence, is kinda fishy ... Very fishy

I really do hope for OP's sake, that he makes his money's worth back from Belfort's services. Good luck OP!! :)

BTW my question(s) to him would be :

- What was the startup process like for most of his business ventures ?
- In one of his interviews he mentioned the "meat business" he ran. He said that he made a lot of beginner mistakes that ran the business to the ground. What were these mistakes and what did he learn from them ?

bane

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Aug 7, 2012
NSW, Australia
That'll be a fantastic workshop!

Would you mind coming back and pointing out any key differences or additions to his SLP dvds?

Yep! Will do! That is something we're really excited to experience. Cheers mate!

bane

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Aug 7, 2012
NSW, Australia
I meant no offense. Only that most of these bootcamps are scams to make more money out of you. Jordan Belfort and bootcamp in the same sentence, is kinda fishy ... Very fishy

I really do hope for OP's sake, that he makes his money's worth back from Belfort's services. Good luck OP!! :)

BTW my question(s) to him would be :

- What was the startup process like for most of his business ventures ?
- In one of his interviews he mentioned the "meat business" he ran. He said that he made a lot of beginner mistakes that ran the business to the ground. What were these mistakes and what did he learn from them ?

Hey mate, thanks :) I've already made my money on his DVD series and definitely will for this bootcamp. His DVD series are actually just a film of a previous bootcamp. So I'm not in for any surprises, just in for a much greater experience.

But thanks for your well wishes mate :)

And good questions, thanks. Will try to fit them in!

Grinning-Jack

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Mar 8, 2015
haha cool question. I'll ask his view!

Just my sidenote: I read a scientific study saying it was around the $80k - $90k mark to become happy from "money" then after that it's family, emotions, spiritual etc.
Please don't forget to share his reply here.

I read an article which says it must be only 35500 bucks a year. WOW, shit, so many happy people live in this planet. That's a poor translation of that poor article http://translate.google.com.ua/tran...o-deneg-nuzhno-dlja-schastja.html&prev=search
Damn, I cannot get why not 36000 .lol

dabdroprobot

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 28, 2015
Humboldt County Ca
In the movie it is famously touted that his initial inner circle all hustled weed on the side. I wanted to know how JB feels about the new legal marijuana market and how its going to play out, with attention to international trade law and other countries wanting to end the laws against marijuana that they created to prop up our war on drugs. Will we see a global green rush? And if so how would one go about positioning themselves to be branded for international consumption?

Formless

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Oct 27, 2013

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics