What's new

Goodbye 9-5 I'm leaving you for FREEDOM

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

hungry

New Contributor
Joined
Mar 10, 2011
Messages
1
Rep Bank
$75
User Power: 200%
After a much needed reorganisation of my finances I have decided to give my notice in my hopelessly boring day job. The challenges of working with slow lane enthusiasts has almost squeezed me dry and it's time to leave (it was time to leave 1 year ago I have only just realised it.)

I now have a 90% automated income outside of 9-5 work and have saved enough to get by for 6 months should there be a complete failure (all my eggs are in 1 basket so to speak). I can now work 1, 3, 7 ,12 hours a day full time on my business(es) and I can't wait! I'm also looking forward to sharing some ideas with like-minders here on the forum.

I'm around half way through the fast lane book and it's been a pleasure to read so far, some of MJ's believes reinforce what I already knew but there is so much attention to detail and I feel like I learn something invaluable with every turn of the page.

So... Hello Fast Laners!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni vu vji gusan, zuas up vji sohjv vsedl, zuas getvmepi nopftiv xomm veli zua ges! Nopf howoph at ep optohjv et vu xjev zuas catopitt ot?
 
O dep pux xusl 1, 3, 7 ,12 juast e fez gamm voni up nz catopitt(it) epf O dep'v xeov!

Duphsevt ... O vjopl zua xomm gopf vjev iwip up fezt xjip zua esi xusloph 12 juast, ov otp'v xusl cideati ov ot GUS ZUA. Zua esi op vji fsowis tiev epf ov ot opdsifocmi inquxisoph. Exituni opvsu epf ximduni.
 
vjuti xju veli coh sotlt esi vji upit xju esi sixesfif hsievmz :)

O'n tasi zua jef nepz peztezist eheoptv xjev zua'si fuoph, cav O vjopl ov't hsiev

Citv ug madl nz gsoipf!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom