The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Good "Talents" or "Job skills" etc to have during good times and bad

ShepardHumphries

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
124%
Feb 5, 2020
For the bored among you, I would love some input. I am finishing an Appendix in my in-progress book with a list of good skills to have during bad times. For example, a mechanic will do better than a gender-differences public relations advisor in "real world" times. I just stated the below list, feel welcome to add your thoughts, preferably in a single job title as I am doing...

Appendix 2

Good talents
This is a list of jobs, talents, and skill sets that are likely to be useful during good times and bad, it is not all-inclusive. Every human is unequal in intelligence, skills, physical ability, attitude, etc. I am not suggesting that you become an expert in all, however, if you pick a few as a hobby during good times, they could make you more marketable during bad times.

“Repair” jobs
  1. Medical services
  2. Appliances
  3. Engines
  4. Motors
  5. Automobiles
  6. Haircutting
  7. Welding
  8. Home construction
  9. Plumbing
  10. Electrical
“Building” jobs
  1. Entrepreneurs
  2. Carpenters & contractors
  3. Engineers
  4. Metal fabrication
  5. Firewood gathering
  6. Protection of people and property
Other
  1. Hope provision (preachers, politicians, palm readers...)
  2. Cold call salesman

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

cassiebotha61

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Mar 12, 2020
George
For the bored among you, I would love some input. I am finishing an Appendix in my in-progress book with a list of good skills to have during bad times. For example, a mechanic will do better than a gender-differences public relations advisor in "real world" times. I just stated the below list, feel welcome to add your thoughts, preferably in a single job title as I am doing...

Appendix 2

Good talents
This is a list of jobs, talents, and skill sets that are likely to be useful during good times and bad, it is not all-inclusive. Every human is unequal in intelligence, skills, physical ability, attitude, etc. I am not suggesting that you become an expert in all, however, if you pick a few as a hobby during good times, they could make you more marketable during bad times.

“Repair” jobs
  1. Medical services
  2. Appliances
  3. Engines
  4. Motors
  5. Automobiles
  6. Haircutting
  7. Welding
  8. Home construction
  9. Plumbing
  10. Electrical
“Building” jobs
  1. Entrepreneurs
  3. Engineers
  4. Metal fabrication
  5. Firewood gathering
Other
  2. Cold call salesman
I

Appendix 2

Good talents

“Repair” jobs
  1. Medical services
  2. Appliances
  3. Engines
  4. Motors
  5. Automobiles
  6. Haircutting
  7. Welding
  8. Home construction
  9. Plumbing
  10. Electrical
“Building” jobs
  1. Entrepreneurs
  3. Engineers
  4. Metal fabrication
  5. Firewood gathering
Other
  2. Cold call salesman
  3. IT tec (support)

cassiebotha61

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Mar 12, 2020
George

Appendix 2

Good talents

“Repair” jobs
  1. Medical services
  2. Appliances
  3. Engines
  4. Motors
  5. Automobiles
  6. Haircutting
  7. Welding
  8. Home construction
  9. Plumbing
  10. Electrical
“Building” jobs
  1. Entrepreneurs
  3. Engineers
  4. Metal fabrication
  5. Firewood gathering
Other
  2. Cold call salesman
IT tech support

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.