The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Good motivational book to help improve your life

For any book discussion

Gronsy

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 13, 2015
The War of Art. I'm sure a lot of people here will agree. Gets me to do things even when I don't want to. Because these things are what I do.

Yeah, good stuff, I read it. It's really motivational.

Chazmania

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
May 23, 2013
USA
There are so many great books/audio books out there that it's almost rediculous. Obviously and hopefully you read and re-read TMF because that should get you motivated. I'd also recommend Think and Grow Rich, The One Thing, and Maximum Achievement as a start. Tony Robbins too.

What you're asking is a lot like searching for event vs process though I think.

Event is finding the one book that you read it and your whole life is exactly how you want it like magic. But my own experience, and I'm sure others', is that you commit to pulling motivation/inspiration/ideas from many, many sources, and create the habit of doing it daily. That's forging process and pounding your brain with positive input constantly.

The end result must be action on your goals though otherwises you're just using motivation like a pill that temporarily makes you feel good. Input the good stuff all the time (read when you can, listen to audio in the car or when doing cardio etc) and get busy on your goals. Do it up.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.