The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Good evening from Northwest Arkansas

JayPrince

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Oct 29, 2016
Good evening, my name is Jacob.

I am here to excavate for gold nuggets of information, meet people, and have a solid foundation in business that you cannot get from a classroom.

Currently, my phases are in the form of ideas, from creating a monthly online business, followed by a financial business.

1. Beauty (online):
Monthly box that includes various health and beauty products for men and women, for their sense of well being and a confidence boost. Everybody in this world needs an ego boost, whether you are a COO or college girl in need of only the best of products.

2. Financial Solutions (Loans (local)):
Create a institution that provides financial assistance to those who are in need of money. There is absolutely no need for a person to work two or three jobs to just make ends meet in this society, with the GDP currently at 53,041.98. There is absolutely no reason that they should be left without money.

Currently, both of these are ideas, both are to be seen in the near future, but I am confident in the both of them that they will succeed in their own market.

~Jacob

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...