Good evening Fastlaners,
So I'm a 28 year old graduate currently working for a local IT company for a somewhat depressing £23k per year. I have dabbled in relatively low scale buying and selling in the past via eBay and Amazon which made some around £3k in 6 months. I carried this out whilst working at my previous job, but wound it down when I moved to my current employment.
I have recently read both The Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted and I found them both very inspiring reads. In fact I gave both books to my brother and re-bought the Kindle Edition versions of both to take with me everywhere. Many thanks to MJ for taking the time to write them.
I'm sure many users arrive on this forum full of inspiration and never return, but I am determined not to be one of these. I want to (and will) truly undertake something life changing for me and my wife. It will be fantastic to read this post again in 12 months time and think "wow, I've smashed life this year."
I have a few product ideas which I will be prototyping over the weekend. They are items I can produce at home in bulk. As they are intended as high quality affordable gifts I will be trialling these with friends and family in the short term. I am expecting bias feedback however so will also distribute a few at cost or even for free to a wider circle of testers to iron out any issues before I decide to distribute the final product.
Anyway, that's what is coming from me over the next few weeks! I am excited to be undertaking this and escaping the Sidewalk.
EDIT: Spelling
So I'm a 28 year old graduate currently working for a local IT company for a somewhat depressing £23k per year. I have dabbled in relatively low scale buying and selling in the past via eBay and Amazon which made some around £3k in 6 months. I carried this out whilst working at my previous job, but wound it down when I moved to my current employment.
I have recently read both The Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted and I found them both very inspiring reads. In fact I gave both books to my brother and re-bought the Kindle Edition versions of both to take with me everywhere. Many thanks to MJ for taking the time to write them.
I'm sure many users arrive on this forum full of inspiration and never return, but I am determined not to be one of these. I want to (and will) truly undertake something life changing for me and my wife. It will be fantastic to read this post again in 12 months time and think "wow, I've smashed life this year."
I have a few product ideas which I will be prototyping over the weekend. They are items I can produce at home in bulk. As they are intended as high quality affordable gifts I will be trialling these with friends and family in the short term. I am expecting bias feedback however so will also distribute a few at cost or even for free to a wider circle of testers to iron out any issues before I decide to distribute the final product.
Anyway, that's what is coming from me over the next few weeks! I am excited to be undertaking this and escaping the Sidewalk.
EDIT: Spelling
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
