The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Going on the Fast Lane now

rodvaN

Coder & Marketer
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 16, 2020
Hello...
I will try to be brief on introducing myself.
My name is Rodrigo Vázquez. I studied International Logistics. Have worked in Political Marketing companies, Digital Marketing Agencies as a Freelancer, and then I started learning to code for 7 years.
Now I have a lot of experience in coding and marketing, so I decided to make a SaaS business with many marketing tools that will make people save time, I am also including courses and more.
The other day I break a financial barrier, selling $3,000 USD in 48 hours. So I realized I could go faster doing marketing and improving tools, appearing everywhere, paying Advertising, and more.

I've been before in many other forums, and I personally like this one since you talk about many important things to get rich fast. I feel I have the tools, the experience, the platform, now I need to keep reading, talking, and maybe doing JV with a member. Let's see what happens.

I also plan to buy a thread here to advertise my product. What do you think?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Adir Barak

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Dec 20, 2020
Sounds amazing, looks like you have pretty much every technical will you need to succeed, very promising!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...