I just wanted to share that the number one thing that has kept me motivated and feeling fresh week in and week out is the ability to accomplish small goals which have often kept me hopeful even if things didnt workout as planned or have taken longer than expected.
Constantly evolving keeps things alive.
I remember the weeks leading up to and quitting my job as weeks filled with so much hope freedom and excitement. They were also the hardest weeks financially for me but I kept a float because of my belief in the future and that what I was doing would work even if it took a lot of trying and a lot of growing. I wasn't going to fail.
Every so often stagnation and loss of desire tries to creep in, but I always somehow get those fresh exciting feelings of anticipating something great that lies ahead by constantly remodeling and working on new projects to make my business better. Not all of these projects have garnered the results I had hoped for but each has served as a learning experience, but more than anything else each has served as something to keep driving me forward when times are tough since the emotion of hope can be powerful and when accompanied by a smarter action plan each time around new ideas turn out to be more successful then the last.
This is just a post to say, keep finding things to work on, keep testing new ideas, learn from your mistakes, but make mistakes because the excitement of working on something is excitement that will bring longevity to your journey. Excitement about your business will definitely be a focal point to drive it to become bigger and better.
Constantly evolving keeps things alive.
I remember the weeks leading up to and quitting my job as weeks filled with so much hope freedom and excitement. They were also the hardest weeks financially for me but I kept a float because of my belief in the future and that what I was doing would work even if it took a lot of trying and a lot of growing. I wasn't going to fail.
Every so often stagnation and loss of desire tries to creep in, but I always somehow get those fresh exciting feelings of anticipating something great that lies ahead by constantly remodeling and working on new projects to make my business better. Not all of these projects have garnered the results I had hoped for but each has served as a learning experience, but more than anything else each has served as something to keep driving me forward when times are tough since the emotion of hope can be powerful and when accompanied by a smarter action plan each time around new ideas turn out to be more successful then the last.
This is just a post to say, keep finding things to work on, keep testing new ideas, learn from your mistakes, but make mistakes because the excitement of working on something is excitement that will bring longevity to your journey. Excitement about your business will definitely be a focal point to drive it to become bigger and better.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
