The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Glad to join this community

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

SebPP

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Jun 12, 2018
Montreal, Canada
Hi All,

After having lurked this forum for several months, I have finally decided to join this amazing community.
I have read both TMF and Unscripted which have completely open my mind.
I'm still working a 9-5 good-paying slowlane software developper job. However, thanks to MJ's books advice, I'm now in the process of developping my own SAAS business.
I'm planning to create soon a Progress Thread regarding this SAAS venture in order to share to the community what I have learnt so far during this journey.

Again, thank you very much to all and especially to MJ DeMarco.

Seb

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Alpine, UT

SebPP

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Jun 12, 2018
Montreal, Canada
Hey MJ,
Thank you very much for taking the time to personnally welcome new forum members like me.
It is very kind of you and I'm very honored of that.

You're right, being a Software developper is a great Fastlane skill to have, and I will certainly use this skill to develop my venture.

Sadly, while I was chassing "easy oportunities" during the last 10 years, I didn't realize that I had "golden" skills in my hands that could be used to provide value on a large scale until I read TMF and Unscripted .

In addition to software development, I have also developed skills in UX/UI in my slowlane job which is very usefull to develop an easy-to-use SAAS.

MB2

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Sep 20, 2016
A Tiny island down the ocean (Ceylon)
Hey MJ,
Thank you very much for taking the time to personnally welcome new forum members like me.
It is very kind of you and I'm very honored of that.

You're right, being a Software developper is a great Fastlane skill to have, and I will certainly use this skill to develop my venture.

Sadly, while I was chassing "easy oportunities" during the last 10 years, I didn't realize that I had "golden" skills in my hands that could be used to provide value on a large scale until I read TMF and Unscripted .

In addition to software development, I have also developed skills in UX/UI in my slowlane job which is very usefull to develop an easy-to-use SAAS.

We, the people here, have only one direction.What's it? onward and upward.

So,welcome to the forum fellow fastlaner.

Always onward and upward.That's how we operate!

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE  You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
What I got was completely unexpected; @LightHouse generously talked with me for 2 straight hours...
MARKETPLACE  Freelance University: Solve Every Freelance Problem (Especially on Upwork)
FU. 4 DAYS. 50% OFF BLACK FRIDAY SALE! If you're an Upwork freelancer, you'd be a fool not to...
MARKETPLACE  For Sale: Food Brand with 4 Years of Happy Customers in a Fast-Growing Niche
So to get certified, it cost a fortune? How much exactly? That sucks that these "health...
MARKETPLACE  Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Fox's Web School helps you learn a specialized skill which you can use to get to Fastlane. It's...
MARKETPLACE  Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom