The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Glad to join this community

SebPP

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jun 12, 2018
Montreal, Canada
Hi All,

After having lurked this forum for several months, I have finally decided to join this amazing community.
I have read both TMF and Unscripted which have completely open my mind.
I'm still working a 9-5 good-paying slowlane software developper job. However, thanks to MJ's books advice, I'm now in the process of developping my own SAAS business.
I'm planning to create soon a Progress Thread regarding this SAAS venture in order to share to the community what I have learnt so far during this journey.

Again, thank you very much to all and especially to MJ DeMarco.

Seb

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
OP
OP
SebPP

SebPP

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jun 12, 2018
Montreal, Canada
Hey MJ,
Thank you very much for taking the time to personnally welcome new forum members like me.
It is very kind of you and I'm very honored of that.

You're right, being a Software developper is a great Fastlane skill to have, and I will certainly use this skill to develop my venture.

Sadly, while I was chassing "easy oportunities" during the last 10 years, I didn't realize that I had "golden" skills in my hands that could be used to provide value on a large scale until I read TMF and Unscripted.

In addition to software development, I have also developed skills in UX/UI in my slowlane job which is very usefull to develop an easy-to-use SAAS.

MB2

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Sep 20, 2016
A Tiny island down the ocean (Ceylon)
Hey MJ,
Thank you very much for taking the time to personnally welcome new forum members like me.
It is very kind of you and I'm very honored of that.

You're right, being a Software developper is a great Fastlane skill to have, and I will certainly use this skill to develop my venture.

Sadly, while I was chassing "easy oportunities" during the last 10 years, I didn't realize that I had "golden" skills in my hands that could be used to provide value on a large scale until I read TMF and Unscripted.

In addition to software development, I have also developed skills in UX/UI in my slowlane job which is very usefull to develop an easy-to-use SAAS.

We, the people here, have only one direction.What's it? onward and upward.

So,welcome to the forum fellow fastlaner.

Always onward and upward.That's how we operate!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom