The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Glad to join here

omnisol

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jun 24, 2019
Have recently joined the forum, I have been lurking around this community for a while now.

TMF book brought me here, which was one of the best books I've read till date. Some other personal favorites on business readings are Blue Ocean Strategy & Business Model Generation.

Marketing has always been a passion, as it can be used as a tool for value addition, problem-solving or to bring about a positive change.

10+ years of work experience in the "slow lane".

Starting the Fastlane Journey
Inspired by TMF , started a White label digital marketing company in January of this year. The idea was to offer SEO, PPC & Social Media services to other agencies or consultants under their brand name. Offering economical pricing, ethical practices and a transparent, clear process that keeps the overhead cost down for partner agencies & consultants.

Got my initial client from existing network & references, and within 2 months was making more than my salary.

After office hours & most of the weekends were invested in promoting the services and delivering work for the clients.

4 months in, revenue continued to increase and the 2nd agency was on-board. However, at this stage, I was already running out of time for business development,
whereas the quality of delivery was not something to be compromised on.

So now 6 months into this venture, I am full-time fastlane entrepreneur. Even better, I have been joined by two partners who now assist me in delivery & operations. A couple of interns are also working for us now.

Goals for the rest of the year is to continue on-boarding more agencies, hire more staff, and get everything streamlined.

Good luck everyone!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Cristine Marques

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 25, 2019
Have recently joined the forum, I have been lurking around this community for a while now.

TMF book brought me here, which was one of the best books I've read till date. Some other personal favorites on business readings are Blue Ocean Strategy & Business Model Generation.

Marketing has always been a passion, as it can be used as a tool for value addition, problem-solving or to bring about a positive change.

10+ years of work experience in the "slow lane".

Starting the Fastlane Journey
Inspired by TMF , started a White label digital marketing company in January of this year. The idea was to offer SEO, PPC & Social Media services to other agencies or consultants under their brand name. Offering economical pricing, ethical practices and a transparent, clear process that keeps the overhead cost down for partner agencies & consultants.

Got my initial client from existing network & references, and within 2 months was making more than my salary.

After office hours & most of the weekends were invested in promoting the services and delivering work for the clients.

4 months in, revenue continued to increase and the 2nd agency was on-board. However, at this stage, I was already running out of time for business development,
whereas the quality of delivery was not something to be compromised on.

So now 6 months into this venture, I am full-time fastlane entrepreneur. Even better, I have been joined by two partners who now assist me in delivery & operations. A couple of interns are also working for us now.

Goals for the rest of the year is to continue on-boarding more agencies, hire more staff, and get everything streamlined.

Good luck everyone!
So glad to hear your story! Congratulations, very inspiring! best, Cristine

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.