The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Giving is recieving

Allseeingeye

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Jul 17, 2010
I have recently written out a plan which I hope to implement once I find the investment capital, it wont cost much but I am hoping it will yeild a high return.

I dont want to reveal too much about my idea, but wanted to inspire some people about the benefits of giving in terms of websites.

There are a few great bloggers out there earning some crazy money with adsense, but for the majority they are struggling to see money to live off. Adsense is great if you know how to market, what to market, and have a good idea of SEO.

Lets for a second consider sites like Facebook, Youtube, Gumtree, and craigslist. They all have one thing in common; THEY ARE FREE TO USE!

Yet these companies values are sky high, what makes them such a success is the network of people who use them, this opens doors to advertisers and marketing strategies.

I believe this is the best kind of online investment, just think of a service that people really want or need, and give it to them for free. Once you have the traffic and exposure, you can begin to tweek your adsense or offer premium services.

You will be headhunted by big paying advertisers, you can sell advertsing space, you will see an income with your premium services, and if you get fed up just flip the site for a nice juicy capital.

There must be one person who reads this and the lightbulb flickers, surely!

Keep thinking!

Blessings

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

rscully5

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 25, 2010
Thanks for this post. It is definately something for others to think about. Whether they are writers or not sometimes the blog sells itself and becomes a brand no matter how good the editor is....

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.