- Joined
- Dec 15, 2013
- Messages
- 170
Rep Bank
$530
$530
User Power: 96%
Hello, all fastlaners!
I'm giving away a book I did a year ago. It's 9 interviews with 9 successful entrepreneurs about mistakes & lessons they have learned.
The format of the book is interview style. And if you are new to entrepreneurship, then I'm sure you'll find a gold gem or two in this book.
The book is on amazon, but it cost around 1 USD. So I'm giving it away for free here to all you guys.
By the way, ignore some spelling errors and the link at the end of the book. The link doesn't work and I'm not giving this book away to gain some leads or anything like that.
Just want to give back to the community that has given me a lot.
Access the book here (dropbox link).
Enjoy the read!
I'm giving away a book I did a year ago. It's 9 interviews with 9 successful entrepreneurs about mistakes & lessons they have learned.
The format of the book is interview style. And if you are new to entrepreneurship, then I'm sure you'll find a gold gem or two in this book.
The book is on amazon, but it cost around 1 USD. So I'm giving it away for free here to all you guys.
By the way, ignore some spelling errors and the link at the end of the book. The link doesn't work and I'm not giving this book away to gain some leads or anything like that.
Just want to give back to the community that has given me a lot.
Access the book here (dropbox link).
Enjoy the read!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
