The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Give this to the lady in your life. 14k Gold, Diamond Bezel Watch

The Spark

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
3%
Jul 10, 2011
NH, USA
Don't feel like dropping $5,000 on a piece of jewelery?

I am selling a flawless (worn 3 times) solid Ladies 14k gold Movado Aviso with a ring of small diamonds around the face. I've been holding it for a while from an Ex and I need to get rid of it (as it would look rediculous on a male) and could use some holiday cash. This isn't plated, it is solid gold. It retails for $3,000+ online and I personally paid $3500 for it after employee discount. I'd like to get at least $2k for it or Best Offer. It's going to ebay if no one wants it on hear.

Please PM for details, pictures etc.

I will not speak with you if you are from Nigeria and wish to have your friend pick it up.

Thanks!

Sparky

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Zetta

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Aug 31, 2013
If you want to increase your chances to get something sold via internet, please post a picture or video about the product. It's just a no brainer

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.