- Joined
- Feb 24, 2015
- Messages
- 153
Rep Bank
$580
$580
User Power: 67%
Hey guys,
I am stuck with a question in my mind. I am ready to launch a new Online Shop Software which is ready and the thing now comes down to marketing.
I know that some software companies and other websites hook their users by giving them something FREE first. My case will mean to give the $197 software for FREE and expect from users to spread the word of mouth and give them the opportunity to buy features and upgrades for money.
Is this an ok strategy ? What you would do?
Thanks for any answer!
I am stuck with a question in my mind. I am ready to launch a new Online Shop Software which is ready and the thing now comes down to marketing.
I know that some software companies and other websites hook their users by giving them something FREE first. My case will mean to give the $197 software for FREE and expect from users to spread the word of mouth and give them the opportunity to buy features and upgrades for money.
Is this an ok strategy ? What you would do?
Thanks for any answer!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
