I just had a small cool idea pop up the way songs pop up while you are having a shower. This also correlates with the business I'm trying to build for exchange students.
How does one go about getting deals/coupons/discounts from a vendor a-la-Groupon-style? Sorry if this seems so obvious, I feel I have signed up for a spelling bee contest in japanese when it comes to business relationships. I'm a newbie. All I find in Google is more for b2b supplier-retailer type of negociating.
Would I just contact businesses and be like "Hello, I have this audience so-and-so who I think I could drive towards your business, I am wondering if you would make a special offer I can promote to them"
Can I just e-mail Chili's (for example) and be like "Hiya, I would like to make a product and include your gift card, can I get them at a discounted price?" is that real?
One of my ideas can use small businesses but how does one ask a bigger retail, known business?
I know asking this question might come up as too cautious but I thought I'd pop the question here to you guys that know before sending a silly email and making someone's day. Lol
Thanks in advance <3
How does one go about getting deals/coupons/discounts from a vendor a-la-Groupon-style? Sorry if this seems so obvious, I feel I have signed up for a spelling bee contest in japanese when it comes to business relationships. I'm a newbie. All I find in Google is more for b2b supplier-retailer type of negociating.
Would I just contact businesses and be like "Hello, I have this audience so-and-so who I think I could drive towards your business, I am wondering if you would make a special offer I can promote to them"
Can I just e-mail Chili's (for example) and be like "Hiya, I would like to make a product and include your gift card, can I get them at a discounted price?" is that real?
One of my ideas can use small businesses but how does one ask a bigger retail, known business?
I know asking this question might come up as too cautious but I thought I'd pop the question here to you guys that know before sending a silly email and making someone's day. Lol
Thanks in advance <3
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
