The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Getting Unscripted !

Christ-QC-CA

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
May 30, 2019
Quebec, Canada
Hello there,
My name is Christian, I'm 38, from the province of Quebec in Canada (french is my first language, so pardon me my poor english...), last winter here was soo long, 6 month below zero celcius and -20°C was common... I have two young lovely kids, wonderful wife, house, new cars, full of past bad choices by ignorance and loads of debts, free times are rare...

From 2010, I'm working for a big engineering firm, love the work, coworker are pleasant, corp practices better than many... I'm considered by my boss and other as highly polyvalent, pleasant to work with, skilled technical CAD drafter, GIS poweruser and very good at 3D modelling civil engineering project. I also do programming (C#, python), database creation and management. I'm a kind of geek of everything, DIY electronics, some robotics, IT, home-builder, etc...

I have always worked for someone else since I was 14 years old. As long as I remember, I always try to build a business, create a product, invent something by my own, but I never got the guts to launch it... the fear of failling and lost everything... was too strong...

I feel now like i'm going to miss the boat, that I will find myself on the sidewalk in my old days ... Like in the book Unscripted (i'm listening it for now, halfway finished), i got my "TFE" this spring, but I didn't aware it was that before I read TMF and listening to Unscripted . Since then, I'm on a mission, get rid of all scams and excuses to not execute what I have to do to get free and live the life I want to live, for me, the future of my kids and my wife.

I'm ready, just need to be sure i'm following T.U.N.E.F. !!! Re-Read or re-listen TMF and Unscripted and keep crawling on TFF to keep motivation and focus high, find my way and a "Need" to be able to create value !!

Chat soon!
Christian

@MJ DeMarco

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ElenaStar

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
May 28, 2019
Kansas City
Hello there,
My name is Christian, I'm 38, from the province of Quebec in Canada (french is my first language, so pardon me my poor english...), last winter here was soo long, 6 month below zero celcius and -20°C was common... I have two young lovely kids, wonderful wife, house, new cars, full of past bad choices by ignorance and loads of debts, free times are rare...

From 2010, I'm working for a big engineering firm, love the work, coworker are pleasant, corp practices better than many... I'm considered by my boss and other as highly polyvalent, pleasant to work with, skilled technical CAD drafter, GIS poweruser and very good at 3D modelling civil engineering project. I also do programming (C#, python), database creation and management. I'm a kind of geek of everything, DIY electronics, some robotics, IT, home-builder, etc...

I have always worked for someone else since I was 14 years old. As long as I remember, I always try to build a business, create a product, invent something by my own, but I never got the guts to launch it... the fear of failling and lost everything... was too strong...

I feel now like i'm going to miss the boat, that I will find myself on the sidewalk in my old days ... Like in the book Unscripted (i'm listening it for now, halfway finished), i got my "TFE" this spring, but I didn't aware it was that before I read TMF and listening to Unscripted . Since then, I'm on a mission, get rid of all scams and excuses to not execute what I have to do to get free and live the life I want to live, for me, the future of my kids and my wife.

I'm ready, just need to be sure i'm following T.U.N.E.F. !!! Re-Read or re-listen TMF and Unscripted and keep crawling on TFF to keep motivation and focus high, find my way and a "Need" to be able to create value !!

Chat soon!
Christian

@MJ DeMarco
Congratulations and welcome!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome my friend, it's never too late to start.

BizPrep

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Nov 17, 2019
Hello there,

Chat soon!
Christian

@MJ DeMarco
I’m also in Quebec. We should connect if nearby! Cheers

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...