What's new

Getting Started

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Martinez21

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Apr 29, 2020
Messages
7
Location
Spain
Rep Bank
$150
User Power: 86%
Hi Fastlaners!

I hope you are well in these hard days.

Shortly about me: I am from Spain and I am currently working as a salesman.

Despite being in a slowlane profession, my job's main attraction has been that it has allowed me to come into direct contact with businessmen and entrepreneurs of a high economic level from a lot of places in the world and see their way of acting in business and in life.

In addition to my job, for the past three years I’ve been getting started creating an independent income renting a couple family properties in a touristic sea town using Airbnb.

Once the fundamentals of this side hustle activity were learned, I wanted to do something else that finally enabled me to break out of my job.

But somehow I was in my comfort zone without real motivation to change.

Lately, I have had the opportunity to read @MJ DeMarco books The Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted and my mentality has finally shifted.

So now I am trying to find my path, I am in an idea stage let’s say about what future fastlane life I want to create.

So I am here to find like-minded people, to get involved with you and to learn in order to take the smartest actions.

Thanks for Reading and I encourage you also in your life and professional projects.

Martinez 21
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jimmu epf ximduni!

EosCpC dep ci e hsiev catopitt!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom