The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Getting started

Fpm9

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jul 27, 2017
Paris
Hello Fastlane forum,

I discovered this forum while doing some research on the health supplements industry. I haven't read TMF yet, but will order it as soon as I get back home.

I graduated from college not so long ago and currently work as an information systems engineer. I enjoy being an engineer and I like my job. However I can't see myself working in this field for more than a few years. I hate the lifestyle, especially being stuck in an office 50 hours a week, whether I'm busy or not. My salary is decent, but I'd rather be doing something that excites me and not having a feeling of wasting my time.

A few years ago I was miserable at my old job. I spent a week with absolutely nothing to do half of the day, so I picked up 4HW by Tim Ferris. That's when I started thinking about starting my own business, but I seriously got into it a few weeks ago. I'm sure I'll find great ideas and advice on this forum.

Cheers

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

OldFaithful

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Mar 11, 2016
Northwest Indiana
Welcome to the forum. The book is a good place to start. 2nd is the GOLD threads, to be found on the main page of this forum. Then the NOTABLE threads. You've got your next few days reading laid out for you!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...