The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Getting Started Young

Justin L

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Jan 2, 2022
North Carolina, US
Hello, my name is Justin, I am 15 years years old. I desperately want to get away from the Slowlane's influence on my life. From my parents, to my teachers and classmates, to even some friends, I am constantly being told to get good grades, go to college, get a job, and work for who knows how long. I am looking to hopefully start an eCommerce business within the next year or two, I have a lot of work to do. Thankfully, I have found a likeminded group to support me on the way to an UNSCRIPTED life.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

SimpleJ

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
114%
Dec 7, 2021
Hello, my name is Justin, I am 15 years years old. I desperately want to get away from the Slowlane's influence on my life. From my parents, to my teachers and classmates, to even some friends, I am constantly being told to get good grades, go to college, get a job, and work for who knows how long. I am looking to hopefully start an eCommerce business within the next year or two, I have a lot of work to do. Thankfully, I have found a likeminded group to support me on the way to an UNSCRIPTED life.
Hi Justin, mom of two here... I applaud you for reading this book that many of us adults are finding WAY later in life. The old adage of go to college, get a job, a retirement, good benefits, is a scam. Am living it and I am trying to get out but it is hard. You have youth on your side so try all ventures and learn from it all. Grow from the experiences.

Not all adults know what they are doing so they will prescribe you that old road map because they were too afraid to do what you are doing now! Blessings on your journey my dear Justin! Keep your head up!

Sarthak_Tyagi

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Feb 23, 2021
I can't relate more. Btw I am 17

Dionysos

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Sep 1, 2020
Netherlands
Hey there youngin, welcome and good to have ya.

While I envy you, having found this gold at such a young age (half of mine), also make sure to enjoy your teen years. Having said so you have got so much time and opportunity (assuming you're living with your parents) to fail and take risks to ultimately succeed. I wish you the best!

Kaan Gullu

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Jan 4, 2022
Hey there youngin, welcome and good to have ya.

While I envy you, having found this gold at such a young age (half of mine), also make sure to enjoy your teen years. Having said so you have got so much time and opportunity (assuming you're living with your parents) to fail and take risks to ultimately succeed. I wish you the best!
Hey I know this is unrelated but how do you make your own post like the one this guy just posted? I can't seem to find it.

Woosah

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
235%
Jan 6, 2022
Good for you for studying books like the ones you have at your age.

You're already on the right path, so I won't say much other than this: Those people are not your enemy. They want what's best for you, and that's why they're telling you what they are. However, that doesn't mean they're right. You know what's best for you - or you will learn to know eventually.

You're young, so start soon and fail quickly. I don't say that because I wish failure upon you - it's just a natural part of the process. The sooner you get used to that—and dealing with the pressures/opinions of others—the better off you'll be.

The two things you should be focused on right now are getting experience and building relationships - and you do both of those by helping people. It will pay massive dividends in your future.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...