Arsh
Confused Soul
- Joined
- Dec 5, 2014
- Messages
- 23
Rep Bank
$160
$160
User Power: 17%
Hey folks,
I've recently started representing a B2B company's social media accounts. The company I represent is a SaaS company named Drive Business Intelligence. It's a 'customer insights' company for restaurants. They have created a software which is basically able to collect customer feedback, fuse it with employee feedback and sales metrics, and show the information in a usable way. Drive's target market is restaurants with 20+ locations.
Now that the facts are out of the way, I'm having issues. I'm trying to figure out where to get information for this target market, what type of content to create. I had a few ideas, some of which I used and some of which I scrapped. However, coming up with new content is more and more difficult. Any ideas? (The platforms we use are Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and a dedicated blog...also thinking of hopping on to Instagram fairly soon).
Any help will be grandly appreciated... <3
I've recently started representing a B2B company's social media accounts. The company I represent is a SaaS company named Drive Business Intelligence. It's a 'customer insights' company for restaurants. They have created a software which is basically able to collect customer feedback, fuse it with employee feedback and sales metrics, and show the information in a usable way. Drive's target market is restaurants with 20+ locations.
Now that the facts are out of the way, I'm having issues. I'm trying to figure out where to get information for this target market, what type of content to create. I had a few ideas, some of which I used and some of which I scrapped. However, coming up with new content is more and more difficult. Any ideas? (The platforms we use are Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and a dedicated blog...also thinking of hopping on to Instagram fairly soon).
Any help will be grandly appreciated... <3
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
