The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Getting Information and Market Knowledge

Matt Dassel

Contributor
May 15, 2018
Hey

For some time I wondered what were people's best plan on getting inside information (Not trading information) and the best pieces of ideas from all markets to build products or services?

Because world economy can be filled with such dead-end careers and people in the industry will often try to conceal good the information for pratical purposes I thought how could someone work to be the most efficient person on acquiring information and experience.

How It Is Finance

Certainly there is some frustration on people going into these careers just to realize they had to get married to the company and work 5 years on it before they get a little more money, a stock buyback, salary increase or yearly bonuses. Usually on a businesses like a bank where you can't barely develop a skill to sell your own product. You are completely dependent on the bank to give to you what you need to work.

How do you think about exploring different jobs to attempt to get the best idea?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom