The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Getting good at this investing in yourself thing....

Abdul Tahlil

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Jun 18, 2017
Boston, MA
Hello All! My name is Abdul Tahlil, recent grad, and I reside in Boston, MA. Longtime lurker on the this website. Just last night I was hesitant in joining the INSIDERS forum but I took the chance and invested in myself. Its funny really. I don't think twice about spending my money on stupid shit but when it comes to something that will actually better me in the long run, I hesitate. Its that constant battle between instant gratification and long-term gratification. Well no more of that!!!

Been thinking of ways to break free of the routine I call life and am here to ask and give help. About 6 months ago I started taking action instead of just saying I want to do "this and that". Incremental progress but no where near where I want to be. Still getting assimilated to the whole fastlane forum and what not. Excited to go ALL IN and play to win. Hope I interact with a lot of you guys and meet a lot of cool people!!!!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...