The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Get your brand in front of 1,000,000+ readers

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
Advertise/Feature/Grow Your Brand in Front of 1,000,000+ Readers
Since 2013, I built a number of different magazine businesses which has grown to over 1 million readers to date. If you are interested in purchasing a magazine (many of them not shown here), guest-writing, or getting your brand promoted in one of these magazines, email me at the contact information below the picture.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Devin Out

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Oct 15, 2015
Fastlane!
I just got off a Skype call with a NLP client of mine. I created a life changing shift in their beliefs, gave them total confidence to take unconflicted action, and assisted them in planning actionable steps needed to reach their goals. We accomplished all of this in about an hour and a half. Now I didn't charge the client as I'm still training, but if I had - the invoice would have came out somewhere north of $150.

Rewind a few months back to when I started working with Andrew under a mentorship while taking his entrepreneurship and NLP course. He began by training me one on one to become an NLP practitioner and helped me find clients to work with in order to practice. Through that mentorship came about our partnership in Limitless Success Magazine - Limitless Fitness's sister product.

Now, through working with Andrew on the magazine and having his mentorship - I am connecting with successful entrepreneurs from all around the world. Coming from someone who is just getting their start in the Fastlane, this connection with Andrew has easily been the most valuable and exponential growth point for me so far.

Whoever ends up with the mentorship and magazine, best of luck to you. Andrew has helped me day in and day out since we first started working together and he is guaranteed to create some amazing results in your life.

Jump on this opportunity while you can.

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
Also, if you're not interested in the fitness/health niche, I also have magazines in other niches with the following readership, and the same offer as above.
  1. Dog Magazine/Dog Training App - 160,000 readers (Bundled with a physical product in the dog niche that is currently selling well on Amazon)
  2. Automotive - 80,600 readers
  3. Motorcycle - 18,600 readers
  4. Art & Photography - 80,000 (best revenue) (Under Talks With Buyer)
  5. Three Travel Magazines 76,000
  6. Fashion - 58,000 (mostly female)
  7. Wedding 33,000
  8. Outdoor 27,000
  9. Food 26,000 (SOLD)
  10. Golf - 23,900 (really good revenue too)
  11. History - 19,000
  12. Horse - 19,000
  13. Yoga - 18,700
Contact: Andrew@LimitlessCEO.com - same bundled offer as the first post

Screen Shot 2016-10-23 at 11.48.04 AM.png

Screen Shot 2016-10-23 at 11.47.52 AM.png

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
Update - Under talks with someone interested in the Automotive Magazine - putting that one on hold for them.

KLaw

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Aug 4, 2012
ohio
Also, if you're not interested in the fitness/health niche, I also have magazines in other niches with the following readership, and the same offer as above.
  1. Dog Magazine/Dog Training App - 160,000 readers (Bundled with a physical product in the dog niche that is currently selling well on Amazon)
  2. Automotive - 80,600 readers
  3. Motorcycle - 18,600 readers
  4. Art & Photography - 80,000 (best revenue) (Under Talks With Buyer)
  5. Three Travel Magazines 76,000
  6. Fashion - 58,000 (mostly female)
  7. Wedding 33,000
  8. Outdoor 27,000
  9. Food 26,000 (SOLD)
  10. Golf - 23,900 (really good revenue too)
  11. History - 19,000
  12. Horse - 19,000
  13. Yoga - 18,700

View attachment 13399

View attachment 13400

I find it odd that, publicly, you only got one response to this thread. Any thoughts as to why?

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
I find it odd that, publicly, you only got one response to this thread. Any thoughts as to why?

Good question and I wish I knew the answer lol- Perhaps the user base I listed is high and people might have assumed I'll be charging a lot more for it?

I have two people interested who I spoke with privately.

Since the users are free users, I'm expecting offers in the $4,000 range for the Fitness Magazine + Dog Magazine + Golf Magazine + Travel Magazines.

I'm going to be more selective with the fitness magazine since my brand is Limitless and I want to make sure it's in the hands with someone who I can trust with it.

Some of the other ones listed I'll sell for less (without the coaching bundle because that would do a disservice to the price my clients pay me - $2,000 for 12 sessions).

The value is definitely here. Guess I'm just waiting for the right person to see it :)

KLaw

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Aug 4, 2012
ohio
Good question and I wish I knew the answer lol- Perhaps the user base I listed is high and people might have assumed I'll be charging a lot more for it?

I have two people interested who I spoke with privately.

Since the users are free users, I'm expecting offers in the $4,000 range for the Fitness Magazine + Dog Magazine + Golf Magazine + Travel Magazines.

I'm going to be more selective with the fitness magazine since my brand is Limitless and I want to make sure it's in the hands with someone who I can trust with it.

Some of the other ones listed I'll sell for less (without the coaching bundle because that would do a disservice to the price my clients pay me - $2,000 for 12 sessions).

The value is definitely here. Guess I'm just waiting for the right person to see it :)
Thanks for responding. How long has the dog magazine been in "business"?

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
Thanks for responding. How long has the dog magazine been in "business"?

No problem!
  • October 2013 is when I first put it out on the iOS app store
  • February 2016, we added a PDF version of the magazine on a website as well.
  • And in August of this year, we started selling a $19.95 physical product in connection with the brand (most sales are from amazon paid ads - image below)
My business partner on this has joined over to work with me doing sales of coaching packages through Limitless Success Magazine and we committed to put our time into that magazine because it aligns more with our passion. :)

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Screen Shot 2016-10-25 at 6.42.14 PM.png

Harti

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Jun 28, 2014
Can you post / pm me the links to the magazines? How exactly do you define the amount of readers?

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
Can you post / pm me the links to the magazines? How exactly do you define the amount of readers?
Hey!

For the second question - Defining the amount of readers:

This is the number of times the magazine app was installed on the iPhone/iPad of the user. Similar to other types of apps. The user downloads the app and has it on their device.

For the links - I'll PM you with more information.

Born-To-Run

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Sep 17, 2016
Perth Western Australia
Andrew do you have a write up of how you started doing what you do? By what you've presented here it's obvious you've gained invaluable experience, skills and knowledge, id love to see how you got where you are currently. At the moment I am going to branch into webdesign (Something I've had my eye on for a while but found the kick to persue from @Fox thanks to his thread.).

Don't mean to derail the thread, just want to study up on the successful people!

KLaw

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Aug 4, 2012
ohio
No problem!
  • October 2013 is when I first put it out on the iOS app store
  • February 2016, we added a PDF version of the magazine on a website as well.
  • And in August of this year, we started selling a $19.95 physical product in connection with the brand (most sales are from amazon paid ads - image below)
My business partner on this has joined over to work with me doing sales of coaching packages through Limitless Success Magazine and we committed to put our time into that magazine because it aligns more with our passion. :)

Let me know if you have any other questions!

View attachment 13411
Could you provide a P & L statement for the last 12 months? Please note, I am not requesting this. Just wondering if you have those numbers. Thanks.

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
Could you provide a P & L statement for the last 12 months? Please note, I am not requesting this. Just wondering if you have those numbers. Thanks.

For buying the magazine - I could get numbers together - A lot of the numbers are mixed with other magazines - so it would take time. So yes - I can provide numbers when someone is interested in buying. :)

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
Andrew do you have a write up of how you started doing what you do? By what you've presented here it's obvious you've gained invaluable experience, skills and knowledge, id love to see how you got where you are currently. At the moment I am going to branch into webdesign (Something I've had my eye on for a while but found the kick to persue from @Fox thanks to his thread.).

Don't mean to derail the thread, just want to study up on the successful people!

I'm in the process of updating/editing a book I wrote on my experiences.

In the meantime - I have a few threads on this forum here - mainly dealing with the mental/emotional struggles of building a business.

There's one thread on the inside called "Frustrated in not seeing success".

Then a thread with the rough draft of my book: https://thefastlaneforum.com/commun...ifts-from-failure-to-financial-freedom.67062/

Keredc

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Nov 21, 2016
I would love to do this! I've been kicking the idea of a magazine around for a while. Unfortunately I'm at the beginning of my fastlane journey and I don't have the upfront funds, but best of luck to whoever ends up with it! And congrats to you on building a great business!

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
Update:

The Fitness Magazine has been purchased. Updated the offer on my post, and I do accept payment plans for people who are committed, but don't have the funds right away.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.