One of my main reason for this posts is to grab the attention of someone struggling to get started or thinking they need a master plan/extraordinary idea before taking any action. Just start today. There won't really be anything new or groundbreaking in my thread that hasn't already been said. Just trying to solidify the importance of getting started and learning something new each day.
7 months ago before my first craigslist flip if you told me within 7 months I would have $12,000 in sales I probably would have laughed.
Currently I am working a slowlane job in Healthcare. The pay is decent considering I have very few monthly expenses. Was motivated to make changes and ramp up my value/income.
I was buying and selling on Craigslist for a few months making money flipping. I bought many different items. I came across 150 of the same item and quickly sold them. I liked the idea of dealing with the same product and customers. I began importing a few different items. By selling online I was eliminating running all over town sourcing and selling also saving tons of time but still providing products customers wanted.
Once I found a product that was selling well I stopped flipping on CL and stopped looking at other products to import. I was/am focusing all my time to perfect my listings, copy, adwords campaign , and website, fulfillment for this product then I will replicate for another product down the road. Yes at the beginning I could have been making more flipping but it involves much more time running around town and it's only a one time profit.
A funny thing happened once I started making all these small but productive steps each day. More and more opportunities started to snowball and come my way. Not only have sales kept climbing but other business have reached out with strong interest in using/selling my product.
Thinking back I have learned so much over the past months from this forum. Grumpycats $10,000 flipping post is what got me motivated to get something going.
7 months ago before my first craigslist flip if you told me within 7 months I would have $12,000 in sales I probably would have laughed.
Currently I am working a slowlane job in Healthcare. The pay is decent considering I have very few monthly expenses. Was motivated to make changes and ramp up my value/income.
I was buying and selling on Craigslist for a few months making money flipping. I bought many different items. I came across 150 of the same item and quickly sold them. I liked the idea of dealing with the same product and customers. I began importing a few different items. By selling online I was eliminating running all over town sourcing and selling also saving tons of time but still providing products customers wanted.
Once I found a product that was selling well I stopped flipping on CL and stopped looking at other products to import. I was/am focusing all my time to perfect my listings, copy, adwords campaign , and website, fulfillment for this product then I will replicate for another product down the road. Yes at the beginning I could have been making more flipping but it involves much more time running around town and it's only a one time profit.
A funny thing happened once I started making all these small but productive steps each day. More and more opportunities started to snowball and come my way. Not only have sales kept climbing but other business have reached out with strong interest in using/selling my product.
Thinking back I have learned so much over the past months from this forum. Grumpycats $10,000 flipping post is what got me motivated to get something going.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
