Hello from down under! I am a 25 yr old male, recently graduated from university and have been working full time for the past 4 months and have realised "the slow lane" is not for me. While my pay is really good for a graduate, I would like to free up my time to do the thing I love: travel and still comfortably support myself.
I am interested in real estate and initally the goal was to buy an old house, demolish it, subdevide and devlop the land. It seems a bit slow lane though as it would take years to build up a sizable portfolio which would provide enough passive income.
So at the moment I am a bit stuck with what to do. I work as an optometrist, so trying to figure out if I can do something "fastlane" in that field .
I am interested in real estate and initally the goal was to buy an old house, demolish it, subdevide and devlop the land. It seems a bit slow lane though as it would take years to build up a sizable portfolio which would provide enough passive income.
So at the moment I am a bit stuck with what to do. I work as an optometrist, so trying to figure out if I can do something "fastlane" in that field .
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
