The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

G'day from Adelaide, Australia

Rob Williams

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
127%
Feb 23, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Thanks, Russ, for inviting me to share my introduction.
I’m an Adelaide (Australia) based property investor.
I started my investment fast track back in April 2007, following a messy and protracted divorce settlement, during which I was slowly buried under the weight of legal bills and credit card debt as I struggled to stay afloat.
I must have done something right because I was a runner up in a national Property Investor of the Year award (2009).
My true passion, though, is sharing what I’ve learned with others, inspiring them and leading by example.
I’m here because I’m looking to grow (financially and personally) and this looks like the place to connect with like minded individuals.
I don’t subscribe to any one strategy or idea. I tend to think outside the box, challenge almost everything and I quickly discard what doesn’t work for me and fully utilise that which does resonate with me.
Don’t expect me to be telling you all about my latest Italian thoroughbred, speedboat or private jet. There was a time when my goal list had “stuff†like that in the top 10. Now, “stuff†doesn’t appear on the list at all. I don’t need “stuff†to fill a void in my life. The more I’ve worked on “meâ€, the more successful I’ve become and the less I need to outwardly demonstrate that success. So, sorry, I don’t have photos of fast cars and fast women to show you.
Writing is my true passion and I have had a few magazine articles published over the past few months. As an ex smoker, I’m also passionate about encouraging others to quit. To that end, I’ve written a Quit Smoking eBook which I hope to release from captivity later this year. The title is “Be a Winner and Quitâ€. Even if it doesn’t generate cash flow, it might just help someone change their life.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Phantom309

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Feb 23, 2010
Panama City,FL
Welcome to the forum Rob, nice to meet you. Thank you for the introduction. I look forward to learning from you and hopefully teach something well.

Rob Williams

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
127%
Feb 23, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Welcome to the forum Rob, nice to meet you. Thank you for the introduction. I look forward to learning from you and hopefully teach something well.

That's spooky. I was reading your posts and intro earlier today. It's actually partly because of you that I decided to post the intro.
I'll be posting more of my story soon. Maybe someone will get something out of it.
Thanks for the welcome!

Bounce

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Mar 7, 2010
Albuquerque
Wow! that's awesome I actually had a hand in inspiring someone. Glad I could of service :). I can't wait to read your story.

Phantom, were you an F-4 pilot? Great avatar.

EastWind

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
34%
Oct 31, 2009
USA
welcome home! :)

Phantom309

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Feb 23, 2010
Panama City,FL
Bounce, unfortunately not, I actually work on the ejection seats in them, I also worked on the ACES II like you rode in when you flew the F-16. The F-4's are used as drones down here at Tyndall AFB

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Rob and thanks for the intro, great to have you here!! I'm gonna go read your story right now ...

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...