TAPROOTkind
PARKED
- Joined
- Apr 18, 2015
- Messages
- 4
Rep Bank
$25
$25
We've all heard about those youtubers making tonnes of dosh with their garbage videos, and I figured I would take steps towards achieving that for myself in my spare time. I'm not focusing on it as a fastlane decision, it's more of a creative outlet I can do in the background, since I've always liked being funny I figure I might as well, right?
What I've realized, however, is that gaining attention making internet comedy is god damn hard, I just don't know how to get the ball rolling. I knew it was difficult, obviously, but I've had content up for a month now and I'm getting droplets of attention, and only by spamming my videos on other social media.
I'm wondering if anyone has had any success generating attention and if you have any particular trick to replicate your results, or really any thoughts on the subject at all, let's have a discussion.
What I've realized, however, is that gaining attention making internet comedy is god damn hard, I just don't know how to get the ball rolling. I knew it was difficult, obviously, but I've had content up for a month now and I'm getting droplets of attention, and only by spamming my videos on other social media.
I'm wondering if anyone has had any success generating attention and if you have any particular trick to replicate your results, or really any thoughts on the subject at all, let's have a discussion.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
