JamieMatthewman
New Contributor
- Joined
- Oct 22, 2013
- Messages
- 13
Rep Bank
$85
$85
User Power: 31%
Hi Guys, my name's Jamie I hail from the small, often cold, cramped yet beautiful island in the north Atlantic. I have been on my entrepreneurial journey for around 5 years, still looking to crack the code. The Millionaire Fastlane is one of those books that hit me straight between the eyes and woke me up to where I've been making errors in terms of wealth creation. I escaped the 9-5 for 3 years, however ran out of cash and credit. Now feel very trapped back in the slow lane again, looking to forge my escape. I am in the process of building a new digital magazine for men called The Inspired Man. Great to be here with like minded people, please feel free to say hi and connect with me, be a pleasure to help you If I can...
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
