The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Funnel Builder: I'll build high-converting funnels designed to maximize your conversions!

TheFunnelExpert

I'll build your next funnel
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Jun 22, 2015
Bengaluru
Looking to get your marketing funnels built that are designed to maximize conversions and sales?

Funnels that return positive ROI on your marketing investment?

Look no further!

I have built many funnels and websites for multiple clients around the globe on Upwork. A quick look below will prove that.

What My Happy Clients Had To Say

t-1.jpg

t-2.jpg

t-3.jpg

I was even recognized as a top-rated freelancer during the period I was active (don't use it anymore) on Upwork.

Upwork-top-rated-freelancer-1-year-anniversary.jpg

With every funnel I build I add a set of tools that help increase conversions like adding Pixels, Google Analytics, Heat-maps, Zapier (when needed).

These must-have tools are like the weapons of the marketing war. Without these you will be destroyed by smart marketers who use these tools of the trade for maximum effect. Without these you are shooting in the dark!

And before your funnel goes live I have a checklist to make sure everything is integrated and connected and working as expected to avoid losing your valuable ad budget.

Please note a high-converting funnel is incomplete without the right messaging targeting the right audience/traffic.

If you want your next marketing campaign to be a winner you need smartly designed funnels with a solid tech foundation. Get in touch with me to learn more.

Don't hesitate to DM me if you have any questions.

FAQ:
Page builders?

I can build your funnels with the popular page builders like LeadPages, ClickFunnels, Unbounce etc.

Integrations?
Zapier is an awesome tool to integrate your opt-in forms and others with Email Service Providers etc.

Mode of communication?
We can communicate on Skype. Simple and easy

Time Zone?
I can work around your time zone. I am in IST (UTC+5:30).

What are you waiting for? Get in touch to make your next funnel a success!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Readerly

Yes and
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Sep 25, 2017
Portland, Oregon
Looking to get your marketing funnels built that are designed to maximize conversions and sales?

Funnels that return positive ROI on your marketing investment?

Look no further!

I have built many funnels and websites for multiple clients around the globe on Upwork. A quick look below will prove that.

What My Happy Clients Had To Say

t-1.jpg

t-2.jpg

t-3.jpg

I was even recognized as a top-rated freelancer during the period I was active (don't use it anymore) on Upwork.

Upwork-top-rated-freelancer-1-year-anniversary.jpg

With every funnel I build I add a set of tools that help increase conversions like adding Pixels, Google Analytics, Heat-maps, Zapier (when needed).

These must-have tools are like the weapons of the marketing war. Without these you will be destroyed by smart marketers who use these tools of the trade for maximum effect. Without these you are shooting in the dark!

And before your funnel goes live I have a checklist to make sure everything is integrated and connected and working as expected to avoid losing your valuable ad budget.

Please note a high-converting funnel is incomplete without the right messaging targeting the right audience/traffic.

If you want your next marketing campaign to be a winner you need smartly designed funnels with a solid tech foundation. Get in touch with me to learn more.

Don't hesitate to DM me if you have any questions.

FAQ:
Page builders?

I can build your funnels with the popular page builders like LeadPages, ClickFunnels, Unbounce etc.

Integrations?
Zapier is an awesome tool to integrate your opt-in forms and others with Email Service Providers etc.

Mode of communication?
We can communicate on Skype. Simple and easy

Time Zone?
I can work around your time zone. I am in IST (UTC+5:30).

What are you waiting for? Get in touch to make your next funnel a success!

Congrats on all the 5 star reviews on Upwork. Do you have any testimonials that show the quantitative results of the funnels you've built? What were the conversion rates before and after your intervention?

Also, do you write the copy on the landing pages? Many would say that's the key piece of any funnel.

TheFunnelExpert

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Jun 22, 2015
Bengaluru
Thanks @Readerly!

Testimonials with numbers:
I don't have any that talk about the metrics because once I build them the contract usually ends. And also the clients don't run traffic immediately.

As for the before and after improvements I've only built new funnels. I never worked on improving existing funnels.

Landing page copy:
I usually don't write copy. However, I have good knowledge of copywriting with little experience.

And yes copywriting is absolutely important along with the right target audience and sometimes the awareness stage as well.

For tracking and optimization of the copy the tools are critical.

What industry are you in? Depending on the industry I might be able to help a little with the copywriting.

Congrats on all the 5 star reviews on Upwork. Do you have any testimonials that show the quantitative results of the funnels you've built? What were the conversion rates before and after your intervention?

Also, do you write the copy on the landing pages? Many would say that's the key piece of any funnel.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

TheFunnelExpert

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Jun 22, 2015
Bengaluru

George Appiah

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
194%
Aug 16, 2018
Accra, Ghana
Testimonials with numbers:
I don't have any that talk about the metrics because once I build them the contract usually ends. And also the clients don't run traffic immediately.

How do you know they are "high-converting" then?

TheFunnelExpert

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Jun 22, 2015
Bengaluru
Hi @George Appiah ,

Great question!

Conversions will be affected by three things:
1. Copy and the target audience
2. Technology
3. Design and formatting

With technology:
1. It's fasting loading pages with optimized images, loading scripts (analytics, pixels, heat-maps) asynchronously etc.
2. Using heat-maps, funnel analytics, Google Analytics, UTM parameters etc to track and optimize the marketing based on copy changes, ad changes etc.

With design and formatting:
1. Important information above-the-fold and a CTA if necessary.
2. Easy to read text with lots of white space.
3. Action oriented text in CTAs. Big and bold CTAs to make them stand out.
4. Mobile optimized landing pages.

Of course copy and target audience are the most important piece of the puzzle for any page to convert well. But in new markets when the audience or copy is untested CRO based pages help with conversion along with the help of tracking and optimization.

If the client is new to marketing I am impress upon him/her the importance of the 3 factors and their distinctions.

How do you know they are "high-converting" then?

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.