- Joined
- Nov 14, 2011
- Messages
- 2,486
Rep Bank
$5,240
$5,240
User Power: 434%
This past week has been the most frustrating business week of my life since I taught myself PHP. At least 100 obstacles - problem after problem that I didn't know how to get through. After every problem, I was about to give up and call it a night.
...but then I changed one thing from what I normally did. I didn't give up, and pushed through each obstacle one at a time until I made it to the other side. Google is my best friend when I am lost. Now that I learned how to climb these walls, I am one step higher than the rest.
On the other side of pain is success. Don't give up and you WILL make it.
</rant>
...but then I changed one thing from what I normally did. I didn't give up, and pushed through each obstacle one at a time until I made it to the other side. Google is my best friend when I am lost. Now that I learned how to climb these walls, I am one step higher than the rest.
On the other side of pain is success. Don't give up and you WILL make it.
</rant>
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

