Xiz7ian
New Contributor
Quick Intro
Yup! That’s my home city.
Year round sunshine & jacketless weather. Gold coast & pristine beaches not far from view. Rad & centralized nightlife spots throughout the county. Surf & skate culture too!
If ever you’re bored, there’s always something going on.
Las Vegas is within’ driving distance… and Mexico too!
It’s an excellent city with a kind of charm of it’s own.
Dubbed “America’s Finest”,...
San Diego - Is my home...
And I’m goin’ to leave it all… cause I’m bored, feenin’ for adventure, and curious about life beyond the horizon.
How??
Freelance Copywriting & SEO
Because those are the 2 most fundamental & lateral skills I’ll need to succeed in internet marketing.
Why Only $3,000/month?
I'll be doing monthly income reports, so with that said, I'm starting at $0 for this month (Nov. 2015).
So follow me, keep me accountable, and I’ll share you the tools, resources, tactics, I’m using to get there.
-Xiz7ian
Yup! That’s my home city.
Year round sunshine & jacketless weather. Gold coast & pristine beaches not far from view. Rad & centralized nightlife spots throughout the county. Surf & skate culture too!
If ever you’re bored, there’s always something going on.
Las Vegas is within’ driving distance… and Mexico too!
It’s an excellent city with a kind of charm of it’s own.
Dubbed “America’s Finest”,...
San Diego - Is my home...
And I’m goin’ to leave it all… cause I’m bored, feenin’ for adventure, and curious about life beyond the horizon.
How??
Freelance Copywriting & SEO
Because those are the 2 most fundamental & lateral skills I’ll need to succeed in internet marketing.
Why Only $3,000/month?
- As much as I’d like to start working on a fastlane project, I need to take it steps at a time and understand the fundamentals myself before I can build, outsource, and scale.
- $3,000/month is enough income to live a decent work/play lifestyle in most cities around the world. (Check it out yourself - nomadlist.com/)
- I’m young, don’t have any obligations, and there’s nothing tying me down yet.
- There’s a huge community getting the most of out their lives living this lifestyle. With the world we live in today, there’s nothing but ourselves stopping us from merging over to the fastlane.
I'll be doing monthly income reports, so with that said, I'm starting at $0 for this month (Nov. 2015).
So follow me, keep me accountable, and I’ll share you the tools, resources, tactics, I’m using to get there.
-Xiz7ian
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

