The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

From the Air Force and beyond...

bmlyon

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
54%
Dec 10, 2013
Wrightsville Beach NC
First post the Fastlane Forum!!

Well I'm at a stagnate point in my life and I'm glad I read the Millionaire Fastlane . It was an eye opener but at the same time a little common sense, but as the saying goes "common sense is an uncommon virtue". I have come to this forum seeking advice from others who have come before me.

A little about myself; wasted the past 6 years in the Air Force working on airplanes and now I'm in school going nowhere. Intended on majoring in biology and attending dental school, for the money, but the idea of being 31, broke and just starting a real career blows! It sucks sitting in class with 18 year old kids listening to their mind numb conversations about life. I'm 24 and time is flying by and I'm no closer to my goals than I was at the age of 19. I really haven't accomplished much finically like I sat out to do and I might as well say flat even. No debt and no money.

With my school being payed for by the military, my main question is and given my age, do I pursue the degree? I'm leaning towards a business degree or engineering at this. I agree it is a waste of time given that I would much rather start a business and succeed that way but my experience in the "real" world is almost null and void. I have some ideas floating around in my head. They may not be fastlane but they are way better than working for someone else for pennies on the dollar.

Ideally I would much rather start a business and get the ball rolling instead of wasting more time but I keep hearing get the degree, as a back up plan, which only sets me at the age of 28 for graduation. Im only getting older!!

Any knowledgable advice and supreme guidance would be greatly appreciated!!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...