The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

From Poland with big plans

Burton

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Jul 17, 2018
Hi everyone!

l want to introduce myself and give you a pinch of my history which is not astonishing yet, however it will change in the future!

l'm Sebastian a 20-year-old student of computer science and econometrics from Poland. l resigned from my full-time studies after a year because l've thought it was a waste of time. For my family it was a huge shock, in their opinion the best way to become satisfied and lead a happy life is by graduate from university and then start career in a corporation. They thought that there was no way to become a programmer without a degree.

l made a decision and have started to learn programming on my own. l went to university too, but in a part-time mode, so that l was able to get skills in programming rapidly. After 5 months l've finally found my first job - it was a breakthrough moment for me. l know it could be probably nothing for most people but l realized that everything is in my hands, l can lead a process which will become valuable for me in some point of time if l will lead it in a good way.

So, now l'm working as a programmer and everyone are happy instead of me. l asked myself a few times whether something is wrong with me or not because each time l achieve something l think l can do more. Unfortunately l also feel that l'm blocked by something like university in the past and my job now. They control me.

I got interested in entrepreneurship a few months ago and fortunately read TMF , so that now I'm here. l guess this forum is the best place for me to share my progress and connect with like-minded community. l have looked for it in Poland with no effect, too much slowlaners here.. :smile: Finally l want to add that l have an idea for automotive business. l will write more about it in another thread. Nice to meet You all and l hope we will have an opportunity to discuss more in the future.

PS. Sorry for my english if l wrote something wrong, l still practice my skills. :hilarious:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Gepi

In it to win it
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Jul 3, 2018
Germany
Dzien dobry from Germany!
Good luck and have fun here. Best place to learn the executioner's mindset and get feedback from the really experienced entrepreneurs.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...