Megans_Ambition
New Contributor
Life is worth living. Heck! More than that! Life is worth enjoying.
I want to start up my process. I've started up on my business plan and I'm ready to get going. After years of discontent and stagnation, I'm ready to give it a try!
With that in mind, I have all this enthusiasm and I'm ready to go but I feel like I need to get started in a simple place. That place is, "Will my idea even work?"
The positive outlook in me says, "Yes! Of course! People need this!"
Now, how to find out if I'm right. I want to start a type of corporate retreat that isn't just about lounging poolside with your co-workers trying not to talk about work.
I want to get people involved with volunteering for non-profit organizations.
To get started with this do you think it is best to go around to my potential market first with questions about their interest? I thought of printing up little surveys or, heck, just talking to the human resources department, managers, and employees of my target market group. I want to ask them if they feel fulfilled and accomplished at work and if they felt there was a way to feel better about their day to day lives.
Is it feasible to go out and ask if a "volunteer retreat" seems like an idea these markets would be interested in or do I need to just jump in by making a business and hoping for the best? I'd like to test out my market first and see if they are interested but I'd like to know how to do it. What do you think, Fastlane?
I want to start up my process. I've started up on my business plan and I'm ready to get going. After years of discontent and stagnation, I'm ready to give it a try!
With that in mind, I have all this enthusiasm and I'm ready to go but I feel like I need to get started in a simple place. That place is, "Will my idea even work?"
The positive outlook in me says, "Yes! Of course! People need this!"
Now, how to find out if I'm right. I want to start a type of corporate retreat that isn't just about lounging poolside with your co-workers trying not to talk about work.
I want to get people involved with volunteering for non-profit organizations.
To get started with this do you think it is best to go around to my potential market first with questions about their interest? I thought of printing up little surveys or, heck, just talking to the human resources department, managers, and employees of my target market group. I want to ask them if they feel fulfilled and accomplished at work and if they felt there was a way to feel better about their day to day lives.
Is it feasible to go out and ask if a "volunteer retreat" seems like an idea these markets would be interested in or do I need to just jump in by making a business and hoping for the best? I'd like to test out my market first and see if they are interested but I'd like to know how to do it. What do you think, Fastlane?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
