What's new

From INC 500 to Fortune 500

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

MWCCredit

New Contributor
Joined
Oct 26, 2017
Messages
1
Location
Chicago, IL
Rep Bank
$100
User Power: 100%
Hello Fastlane Community,

Sorry for the wall of text.

I'm an owner/operator of Midwest Corporate Credit, one of the fastest growing financial services companies in the Chicagoland area, earning the INC500 award three years in a row (2015, 2016, 2017). While I'm happy to have brought it this far, ultimately I have just started on my journey and will not stop until I reach the Fortune 500. Before my role at Midwest, I was flipping properties from 2007-2011, I bought AND sold my first property when I was 20 years old using none of my own money, and in four years closed on over 70 properties, made a good amount of money, but made my hard money lender even more. My business partner and I transitioned our business model based on the pit-falls and and headaches we experienced as business owners. We establish lending relationships for Entrepreneurs and Real Estate Investors, so if anyone ever wants an inside perspective on commercial lending, business credit, how to raise your personal credit score, OR any Real Estate related questions I'm your guy. We've recently finalized some new relationships with Commercial Lenders that I feel could be of great value to some community members here on the business end and the real estate end.

Happy to be here!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom