- Joined
- Jul 10, 2019
- Messages
- 4
Rep Bank
$150
$150
User Power: 75%
Hi everyone, this is not my first one but my second..
A week ago i finished to read TMF book, and it really has touched the deepest part of my being! It was like, close your eyes, ok so now open it, then your mindset it’s not the same.
Things are the same but now looks different.
I have been reading some of the threads posted in this forum, almost all of them are amazing. I didn’t know how many people were in their process to wealth.
Bur well, Let’s get straight to the point.
I’m an electronic engineer with 29 years old, Venezuelan but living in Barcelona-Spain. I’m currently working as a software developer in a company that manufacture smart charger for electric vehicle.
My salary is around 40k€ per year but my debt is taking me 60% of the paycheck.
I’m living with my girlfriend. She also works as chef in a restaurant.
My passion is cyclism. Before i read the book. Before??? Yes, before. I had been riding (training) 20 hours per week since 2 years ago. My goals wasn’t to be a profesional riders but it does my dream. To train 20 hours per week, have a job(9-5), and also live with your girl, was not an easy task. I used to wake up 5am 6 days per week to reach the training load. The weekend were for long rides (4-5h). But to keep a balance, i must start every workout very early in the morning in order to have time to do other stuffs.
But what’s happen then?? well, as i said, read that book made me open my eyes. I was not blind but i was living for “short term happyness”. Riding my bike make me feel completely alive, make me give my best everyday, but the way that i was doing, started to be a inhuman effort more than a pleasure.
And i said, why if i invest those 20h per week in give my best to find a ticket for the fastlane?
Those 2 years training hard and in the worst condition(time) make me realized that I am a very committed person.
Thanks @MJ DeMarco for writing the book, i will start posting about my journey soon.
A week ago i finished to read TMF book, and it really has touched the deepest part of my being! It was like, close your eyes, ok so now open it, then your mindset it’s not the same.
Things are the same but now looks different.
I have been reading some of the threads posted in this forum, almost all of them are amazing. I didn’t know how many people were in their process to wealth.
Bur well, Let’s get straight to the point.
I’m an electronic engineer with 29 years old, Venezuelan but living in Barcelona-Spain. I’m currently working as a software developer in a company that manufacture smart charger for electric vehicle.
My salary is around 40k€ per year but my debt is taking me 60% of the paycheck.
I’m living with my girlfriend. She also works as chef in a restaurant.
My passion is cyclism. Before i read the book. Before??? Yes, before. I had been riding (training) 20 hours per week since 2 years ago. My goals wasn’t to be a profesional riders but it does my dream. To train 20 hours per week, have a job(9-5), and also live with your girl, was not an easy task. I used to wake up 5am 6 days per week to reach the training load. The weekend were for long rides (4-5h). But to keep a balance, i must start every workout very early in the morning in order to have time to do other stuffs.
But what’s happen then?? well, as i said, read that book made me open my eyes. I was not blind but i was living for “short term happyness”. Riding my bike make me feel completely alive, make me give my best everyday, but the way that i was doing, started to be a inhuman effort more than a pleasure.
And i said, why if i invest those 20h per week in give my best to find a ticket for the fastlane?
Those 2 years training hard and in the worst condition(time) make me realized that I am a very committed person.
Thanks @MJ DeMarco for writing the book, i will start posting about my journey soon.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
