whitebaordvideos
New Contributor
- Joined
- Jul 3, 2014
- Messages
- 5
Rep Bank
$65
$65
User Power: 100%
Hi I have been meaning to register at this forum for a while. My internet Marketing career started in 2007 and was a steady progress until about 12 months ago, I saw the decline coming and decided to start selling off websites. Thinking I could build new sites and resell and take commissions from them as I progressed. The issue was, their was no progress and my websites sales grounded to a stop and sales of websites also stopped, as the visits and sales were poor.
I started doing business videos for friends, I started simple and worked up to whiteboard and now cartoon animation videos, the word soon got around and now business is booming for me with video promos.
If anyone has any questions about video marketing to improve their business, do not hesitate to ask, I am only to willing to assist. I even do Free video offers each and every month, one music cartoon just went viral on social media and filled all their local gigs.
I started doing business videos for friends, I started simple and worked up to whiteboard and now cartoon animation videos, the word soon got around and now business is booming for me with video promos.
If anyone has any questions about video marketing to improve their business, do not hesitate to ask, I am only to willing to assist. I even do Free video offers each and every month, one music cartoon just went viral on social media and filled all their local gigs.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
