The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Free Intermediate Spanish Listening Practice.

Hicks

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Aug 28, 2013
UK
If you are at the intermediate Spanish level and would like to increase your vocabulary, listening and pronunciation skills through engaging but accessible articles then this is for you.

Before I get into the details, this audiobook is on Audible so I have free codes for either the .com or the .co.uk stores. So you will need an account with them [or make one]. I would very much appreciate an honest review in exchange for the audiobook but obviously this is up to you.

Here are a few details to help you decide whether this is for you.

• This audiobook is over 5 hours long and contains three books. The first book contains 12 short articles on a variety of different subjects from the music of Jimi Hendrix to the work of Greenpeace. The next two books focus on specific topics such as romance, fashion, family and so on. One of the main differences between the beginner and intermediate level is that you should be able to speak confidently on a variety of different topics. The aim of this audiobook is to provide you with enough topic specific vocabulary that you will feel confident doing this.

• The book is 100% in Spanish. Even the explanations of the vocabulary are in Spanish. This is to help you start actually thinking in Spanish rather than continuously switching between languages all the time. For each new keyword, we provide an example sentence. This is to help you understand the meaning 'in context' and for you to get a feel for its usage.

• The book was written by a native Spanish speaker and is in standard Spanish. The narrator is of Latin American decent and has a very accessible accent.

• The audiobook comes complete with a PDF so you can read along as you listen or just use it as a reference tool.

You can find the audiobook here.

If you would like me to send you a code please Private Message me your email address and I'll send you a free code. Please be sure to let me know which store you would like the code for [.co.uk or .com]

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Approved, good luck.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
If you are at the intermediate Spanish level and would like to increase your vocabulary, listening and pronunciation skills through engaging but accessible articles then this is for you.

Before I get into the details, this audiobook is on Audible so I have free codes for either the .com or the .co.uk stores. So you will need an account with them [or make one]. I would very much appreciate an honest review in exchange for the audiobook but obviously this is up to you.

Here are a few details to help you decide whether this is for you.

• This audiobook is over 5 hours long and contains three books. The first book contains 12 short articles on a variety of different subjects from the music of Jimi Hendrix to the work of Greenpeace. The next two books focus on specific topics such as romance, fashion, family and so on. One of the main differences between the beginner and intermediate level is that you should be able to speak confidently on a variety of different topics. The aim of this audiobook is to provide you with enough topic specific vocabulary that you will feel confident doing this.

• The book is 100% in Spanish. Even the explanations of the vocabulary are in Spanish. This is to help you start actually thinking in Spanish rather than continuously switching between languages all the time. For each new keyword, we provide an example sentence. This is to help you understand the meaning 'in context' and for you to get a feel for its usage.

• The book was written by a native Spanish speaker and is in standard Spanish. The narrator is of Latin American decent and has a very accessible accent.

• The audiobook comes complete with a PDF so you can read along as you listen or just use it as a reference tool.

You can find the audiobook here.

If you would like me to send you a code please Private Message me your email address and I'll send you a free code. Please be sure to let me know which store you would like the code for [.co.uk or .com]

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Excellent. Good luck!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Hicks

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Aug 28, 2013
UK
I have just received some more free codes so if anyone is interested please send me a pm and I'll send them over to you.
Thanks a lot.
Isaac.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!