The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Free hosting for Health professionals fighting Coronavirus

Marketing, social media, advertising

StefanoUP

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Aug 8, 2019
Europe
Dear fellow Fastlaners,

I have launched a free service for health professionals that need to rest in between shifts during this COVID crisis.
The aim of the service is to help fight COVID by involving Landlords who would host medical staff for free.

Yes, we are talking about solidarity and I understand it may not be the first objective for a Fastlaner but I was developping a primary paying site and figured out this free service for healthcare workers could be a great help for many.

So I have promoted the website through various social medias (i.e. : Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn) but figured out I didn't get any registration to the service at all since we launched last Sunday.

I understand it has only been one week but as the service is free of charge, I was expecting at least some healthcare workers to register.

Now it looks like I should think about doing some ads on Twitter / LinkedIn but before starting this strategy I was wondering whether there would be other options so decided to ask you, fellow fastlaners, for feedback.

The website I launched is Host Medical Staff – So they can Rest between their shifts

Thanks in advance for your hints and comments.
Stefano.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Noo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Apr 21, 2018
I have some questions:

What about public entities? What are they doing? Nothing?
There are cities who are doing that since the beginning of the crisis. The public offer is enough?

Even if it isn't enough, how they attracted "customers"?

If the target is health professionals why not just go to traditional marketing this time and give some brochures at the reception of hospital and daycare centres?

Peace,

StefanoUP

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Aug 8, 2019
Europe
Thanks for your feedback @Classmate I know public entities do their parts but apparently in some cities there is still a lack of space for health profesionnals to rest and this kind of service would be useful especially as the properties could be very close to their hospitals.

I haven't actually thought about physical material and leaving brochures, I would first need to know where it would be appropriate to be sent and this could take some time to figure out, but I'll investigate.

Stay safe! :thumbsup:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.