morefreedom
PARKED
- Joined
- Feb 22, 2008
- Messages
- 2
Rep Bank
$50
$50
Hi Community,
I am new to this forum. Nice meeting you all.
Got a question for you guys. I have been working with the family business for several years, and the business goes better and better. The family wants me to take over the business and be the future leadership of the company.
My quesiton here is I would only want to maintain it the current way, but build the assets portfolio for the company, so I thought of buying some franchises.
I heard that the parent company of the franchise will buy back your franchise when you do not make money with the their franchise? Is that true? I am about to do some reasearch here.
I was thinking if the parent money will buy it back when we do not make money, then doesn't that mean I got my risks covered?
Any advice guys? I highly appreicate your advices..
I am new to this forum. Nice meeting you all.
Got a question for you guys. I have been working with the family business for several years, and the business goes better and better. The family wants me to take over the business and be the future leadership of the company.
My quesiton here is I would only want to maintain it the current way, but build the assets portfolio for the company, so I thought of buying some franchises.
I heard that the parent company of the franchise will buy back your franchise when you do not make money with the their franchise? Is that true? I am about to do some reasearch here.
I was thinking if the parent money will buy it back when we do not make money, then doesn't that mean I got my risks covered?
Any advice guys? I highly appreicate your advices..
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
